Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Life, money, dream and FOREX

In our life, money is very important. With money, people can do anything to achieve their dream. So how we can gain our money, or we can earn more money. Here we got a lot of way to get the money. Make a normal business, put your money in bank, or join unit trust investment, or you can work hard and then you can get salary in double, or you can join internet business or you can pray to god to give you more money. Whatever you do or you think so should do something to make your change.

Here, I want to share with my web visitor about my experience in gain my money. I had involved in forex trading around 2003. From my first trading I really really make a lot of mistake because to dont have any experience. So in 2003 I make a big loss.



Forex is the best way to make money to all level of us. In current job market is not stable and need to all of us to give something advance, I think we should think some alternative direction in create a good income.



Before we talk about what is the forex market.. I think, first we should know where is the best Forex brokerage firms to us in make a trading. We can discover a lot of brokerage firms and then all of them in their website will teach us how to make a trading in forex market.